Why You Should Consider Pocket Listings



Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation 
Call me at (905) 456-3232  for a FREE home buying or selling consultation

After recently closing four deals within 24 hours, I wanted to share with you how we put those transactions together so quickly.

We used what’s called an Exclusive Listing Agreement. You might have heard of other ways to list a property, such as sending it off into the MLS. However, we use exclusive listings, or pocket listings.

In two of these cases, investment sellers didn’t want to go through the time and effort of listing in MLS. They didn’t want to deal with staging, professional photography, advertising, and more. Luckily, with our program, they didn’t have to!

Instead, they wanted me to find a buyer quickly. I marketed to our own database of about 19,000 people. For both situations, serious buyers contacted me to express interest in the property. We successfully closed by recruiting buyers from our database alone. The sellers were pleased to earn their asking price, and we managed to dodge a bidding war. This also erased the need for hosting viewings and open houses.


If you’re thinking about buying or selling a Toronto home, give me a call or send me an email. I’d be happy to schedule a time to talk about this program and more!

No comments :

Post a Comment