How to Buy a Condo Before the Project Goes Public




The Concord Season’s Condominium won’t go public for another three days, but one of my client’s just got a great deal on her unit. How did this happen?

Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation 
Call me at (905) 456-3232  for a FREE home buying or selling consultation

Today I’m coming to you from the Concord Season’s Condominium.

This is a pre-construction project that won’t go public for another three days. One of my clients is in the office right now getting a great deal on a unit before the condo is available to the public. She will get some amazing incentives as far as finishes, amenities, and bonuses.

If you are interested in a pre-construction deal or a pre-construction project, let me know. I work on these every month. You get the advantage of picking and choosing your unit before the building is even available to the public.



You get to choose your unit before the building goes public.


If you have any questions, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment