What Did Mike Ferry Have to Say About the Future of Real Estate?



Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation 
Call me at (905) 456-3232  for a FREE home buying or selling consultation

Today, I'm coming to you from a training seminar with my coach, Mike Ferry! He's in town from Los Angeles, and he shared some of the ins and outs of the market as we head into the second quarter. He detailed what's working and not working for agents across the county, and he gave us his insight on what we can expect in the next 12 months. 

If you would like additional information about the market, please let me know! After this seminar I think I have the kind of information that would be very useful to you! Give me a call or shoot me an email at any time for the best real estate assistance Toronto has to offer! 

1 comment :

  1. "Soft market" is a term that gets thrown around a lot in the financial sector, though if you've never before heard of such a thing, it's nowhere near as arcane as it might sound. You may be more familiar with the concept when it's referred to as a "buyer's market."
    Here are some more info, [http://www.jalilirealty.com] Toronto Real estate

    ReplyDelete