How Was the First Quarter for Toronto Real Estate?



Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation 
Call me at (905) 456-3232  for a FREE home buying or selling consultation

The first quarter numbers are finally in! What trends have we seen in the Toronto market so far this year, and what do they mean for you?

We had a record first quarter in the Toronto area! We sold 15 listings, many of them with multiple offers, and we're looking forward to continuing our success in 2015! Homes have been selling quickly, so now is the time to put your home on the market! Conditions are perfect for a stress-free and profitable home sale, so there's really no need to wait! 

Because I had such a great first quarter, I'm taking my family on a Disney Cruise to celebrate! We want to thank all of you for the continued support! It means the world to us! 

As always, give me a call or shoot me an email if you need real estate assistance of any kind. The Rene Team is always here to help! 

No comments :

Post a Comment